Design & Build Your New Home
To fit your lifestyle
Whether you already have a vision of your perfect new home or just know that only a one-of-a-kind home will do for you, Thomas Custom Builders has the experience, knowledge and artistry to make your vision a reality. Custom home building calls for a unique blend of skills: a high level of sophistication, a keen eye for aesthetics, financial acumen and the utmost knowledge of the design/build process.
Many custom home builders consider these qualifications a license to charge an arm and a leg. But at Thomas Custom Builders we believe that custom home design shouldn’t have to cost a fortune.
Through 70 years of custom building experience, Thomas Custom Builders is able to draw from our palette of knowledge, resources and most importantly, creativity to value engineer solutions that will exceed your expectations—while maximizing your budget.
Large enough to handle your custom project but small enough to deliver unparalleled value and service, Thomas Custom Builders is the best choice for your new home.
Frame In Place Build Services
As a design-build general contracting firm, Thomas Custom Builders offers architectural design, engineering, permitting, selections and construction services all under one roof to ensure the new home of your dreams is delivered on time, within budget and at the highest level of craftsmanship. Although we are design-build, we can also work with existing plans.
Best of all, our experienced team will guide you through the maze of new home building thanks to our expertise with all areas of construction including:
- Creating accurate and permit ready design layouts
- Obtaining all needed permits
- Providing and evaluating options for materials and finishes
- Assembling and managing a team of trusted sub-contractors for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, cabinetry and other trades
- Scheduling material delivery, staging and workload to ensure your home is ready on time and on budget
Modular Build Services
Custom modular homes use components constructed in a controlled factory environment and are built to the same building codes as traditional frame in place housing. Our team at Thomas Custom Builders looks forward to exploring this time saving building technology with you.
Modular home construction costs vary due to local building codes, impact fees, permitting, property conditions and market conditions. Once you have secured the land and have selected your prefabricated home from a modular home company, we would be happy to provide estimated pricing for the following:
- Building Permits
- Site preparation – foundation, well & septic, grading, basement, driveway, etc
- Deck or porches
- Finishing the remaining 10% – 15% of the homes exterior and interior finishes including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, duct work, sidewalks and fencing
Serving all of Northern Virginia since 2004.
To start building your custom home, contact Thomas Custom Builders today.